Friday, October 21, 2016

5-strand Mohawk braid

Hi everyone,

     I hope you have a lovely day!  Thank you for coming to see my new blog post.  This morning I braided my hair in a center 5-strand Mohawk braid, then added a small waterfall braid on either side.  I put the length of my hair in a low ponytail, and made a pull-through braid about halfway down.  I tied off my pull-through braid and the halfway point, then continued braiding the rest of my length in a simple 3-strand braid which I brought up and wrapped around the base of my ponytail.  This explanation might sound complicated, but I think you will see from the pictures that it was actually fairly simple to do.












2 comments:

  1. Very beautifull hairstylle dear friend , have a nice day ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how thick your hair is, your hair is just perfect, shiney, soft, thick, I wish more women had hair like yours.

    ReplyDelete