Tuesday, October 10, 2017

4-strand Mohawk tuck braid

Hi friends,

     I am so grateful to be feeling better, thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers.  Today I braided my hair in a Mohawk style French braid made with 4 strands.  Then I gathered the loose hair on either side and made a second 3-strand French braid over the Mohawk braid, tucking it in safely.  I added a loose low bun to this hairstyle, and was all set for pictures.

     How exciting to have my hair featured in London's New! magazine.  Hopefully all my friends in the UK can hurry to the shops and get your own copies.  What a unique experience to be included in this lovely Disney-themed article.








********







2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful dear friend , i am happy that you feel better again
    Take care beautiful Rapunzel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing. I am struggling with greasy hair like 80% of my life because I refuse to wash it daily. Thanks for putting in the time to share with us! Searching for the best hair salons near me Let us help you find the one that is a perfect match for all your needs!

    ReplyDelete