Saturday, April 4, 2015

After a long day...hair pictures at sunset

Hello my friends,

I hope that you have a wonderful Easter week-end wherever you are in the world.  After a long day, the sunset was so beautiful we tried our best to take hair pictures in the fading light.  I also tried the fish-eye setting on my camera for a few shots of the evening sky as it changed colors.  Happy Easter, my friends :-)
     (In case it's hard to tell, I had made five small rope braids and drew them back into a ponytail.  I turned my ponytail into a loose rope braid which I then wrapped up into a bun.)













**********







**********





1 comment:

  1. Wow Andrea this is another amazing hair style. Thanks for sharing it. You know I'm not certain what is more stunningly beautiful in your pics here, you and your hair or the sunset? The fading light im really does compliment your natural beauty! Li hope you had a loverly Easter. God bless you and love always, Adrian :)

    ReplyDelete