Monday, November 30, 2015

Sunday Best~ my big twist-style bun for the day

Hello friends,

Yesterday I wore my favorite dress and fixed my hair in a style to match.  This ended up being several hair twists drawn up together into a big wavy bun.  I used two of my new hairclips on each side of my bun.  I really like them, they hold my hair great and are so colorful :-)
     I made a new hairstyle video today!  So stay tuned and maybe by tomorrow I will have it uploaded on my YouTube channel.  Thank you for following my posts!  Merry Christmas to you from the endless-summer islands <3








 







5 comments:

  1. Wow that's so neat! You did a great job! : ) I love your clips too! If you don't mind me asking, what brand are they? I love looking at your blog! : )
    God Bless,
    Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caitlyn! I'm not sure what brand my clips are, I got them at a small local island store. I think they came either from China or the Philippines. The colors on them are actually crochet, so pretty <3

      Delete
  2. Ooh how i wished i was there , always summer :) very beautyfull hairstylle and dress dear friend :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 <3 Yes, definitely the land of endless summer. Kind of the opposite of Narnia in C.S. Lewis' stories :-D

      Delete
    2. yes the land of endless summer :) such a beautyfull land and i hope it stay beautyfull forever :)

      Delete