Monday, November 16, 2015

New hair video on Youtube: How I use coconut oil

Hi everybody,

Yesterday I made a new hair video, this time explaining how I put coconut oil on my hair before washing it.  I absolutely love coconut oil, it conditions my hair beautifully and makes my hair very easy to comb out when it is still wet after I wash it.  I also talk about my favorite shampoo and conditioner to use, and explain my method of condition-wash-condition.  I hope this video is helpful!  Now that my hair is nice and clean, I'm sure I'll have more hairstyle pictures to post in a little while :-)

Click here to watch my video on YouTube

4 comments:

  1. How beautyfull :-) thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! Very nice and useful video. I like coconut oil so much! I actually put it over night, sometimes even in the morning of the day before I wash my hair. Your make up in this video really nice. Would you ever consider doing make up tutorials? Which brands do you use?
    Have a nice day,
    Your,
    Annabelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a sweet comment. I've never thought about doing that, but maybe I can sometime. At least tell what brands I use, mostly Clinique. Although for my eyes I use the Naked eye-palette and gel black eyeliner by Benefit or Smashbox, and Maybelline's Lash Sensational mascara.

      Delete