Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Fancy blossom braid updo

Hello all,

     Thank you so much for coming to see my new hair pictures!  Today I experimented with a new hairstyle, and love how it turned out.  First I made the three small English braids on one side as accents.  Then with the rest of my hair I made a Dutch braid, which I turned into a blossom braid by tugging on the sides to make the sections of my braid "blossom" into a bigger, fuller braid.  I've found the secret to making a blossom braid is to put your hair into a low ponytail when you finish making your Dutch braid.  Maybe this can be an idea for a future hairstyle video :-)
     I hope you have a wonderful week!  This Thanksgiving week, I am thankful for you.















3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your wonderfull braids dear Andrea . It are dangerous days in Belgium and you bring a bit joy and hapiness in those scary times
    Thank you for just be you <3 God Bless You <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Erwin, thank you so much. I've been thinking about you and your family as I read news reports. Praying for you to be safe in what has become such a dangerous time. God bless, my friend <3

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much Andrea :-)

      Delete