Friday, April 10, 2015

French Braid Headband

Hello friends,

This morning when I fixed my hair, I knew I wanted to make a French braid hairband.  After making my braid, I pulled on the edges a little bit to give them a fuller, slightly messy look.  Then I piled my hair up into a variation of the poofy Mohawk that I tried a few weeks ago.  It turned into rather more of a messy bun than a Mohawk, and I wrapped my braid around it as an added accent.  This look has definitely lasted all day long!  Thank you so much for coming by to visit and see my new pictures.  I hope to (maybe next week) make a new hair video.  Stay tuned!


















1 comment:

  1. You & your sister are so incrediably beautiful and have equally incrediably beautiful hair. Great pics Andrea and thank you to your sister in yor previous hair pictures vlog for her loverly style also, it's sinple and great. I only wish more women were like you :). I realise that I don't know you but you seem as beautiufl inside as you do on the outside.

    ReplyDelete