Sunday, August 16, 2015

Ginger Rogers' Updo

Hi everybody,

     Last night I washed my hair, but used coconut oil first.  I combed my hair out and put coconut oil on the length, especially toward the ends.  Then I put my hair in a bun and waited a few hours, and washed my hair as normal.  I love how coconut oil conditions and strengthens my hair, plus it smells wonderful <3
     When I was searching the internet for pictures to go with my Ginger Rogers' half-updo post, I saw this picture of another one of her beautiful hairstyles.  So this morning I made my own version.  I saved a small section of hair at the nape of my neck, and piled the rest of my hair into a slightly messy, big bun.  Then I French braided the section of hair I had set apart, and wrapped the end of my braid around my bun.
     The morning sun was perfect for taking hair pictures!













********



3 comments:

  1. that hairstylle looks such amazing with you as with Ginger Rogers ...but the magic is ,your hair is so much longer then hers was :)

    ReplyDelete