Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Best

Hi everyone,

Last night I rinsed my hair in an apple-cider vinegar rinse, which always makes it clean and soft.  I don't do this very often, only every few months or so.  For lack of a better name, I'll call this hairstyle my Sunday Best :-)  First I made a four-strand slide-up (or chain) braid, then I made a waterfall braid where a headband would be.  I turned the tail-end of my waterfall braid into another 3-strand chain braid.  Then I put my hair into a low ponytail, and braided my ponytail in a rope braid.  I wrapped this rope braid into a bun and pinned/clipped it in place.  Finally, I wrapped my chain braids around my bun.  You can't really see the 4-strand braid, but the 3-strand chain braid stands out nicely, I thought.
     Thank you so much for coming to see my new post!  I'm sorry if my description of how I did this style is unclear, hopefully the pictures will help :-)









 
 
 






2 comments: