Saturday, January 26, 2013

Beehive Updo~ my look after length pictures

Hello everybody!

I've been wanting to take some new length pictures, and finally had time this morning!  Thanks for all the views.

For obvious reasons I couldn't wear my hair down the rest of the day, so I piled it up on top of my head in this quick and easy beehive hairstyle:






The long section of hair is actually part of my fringe that I've been growing out, but I really like the interest it adds. Maybe I'll keep this accent as my signature style :-)



4 comments:

  1. That would be so cute with bee-shaped pins or clips. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello love, I found your blog link on LC's website and decided to visit.

    Am a new follower of your cute blog, hope you can visit mine and follow back :))))))

    Thanks, xoxo
    Chi
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I checked out your blog and it looks colorful and fun!

      Delete