Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Butterfly Braid

Hi friends,

Today I tried something a little different.  I gathered a section of hair from the front near my bangs, and made a four-strand braid.  Not a French braid version, just a regular four-strand braid.  Then on either side of that center braid I made a tiny French braid.  I put my hair into a ponytail, and tugged on the sides of my four-strand braid.  The results looked to me like an almost different kind of braid, rather like several butterflies in a row.  So that's why I thought I would call this...my butterfly braid!  I finished my look off with a big, wavy bun.  There are a few hairclips hidden underneath like I've shown in a few of my videos.  If you've noticed I try to avoid using bobby pins whenever possible!


















No comments:

Post a Comment