Saturday, March 4, 2017

Hair pictures in the snow~ a beautiful day in the mountains

Hello friends,

     My brother and I got to spend the afternoon visiting the Rocky Mountains and seeing snow up close and personal.  What a beautiful day, and surprisingly not as cold as you would think!  Which was perfect, since an island girl like me is certainly not used to cold weather :-)



********

Elk!






I'm standing on top of a picnic table~ you can see just how deep the snow is!


A frozen pond




  
 



 
I tried to leave my mark in the snow...



Road closed





Deer!






********

     Thank you for coming to see my pictures!  I'm so glad we can share fun times and hairstyles together.  Have a beautiful weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Have a very beautifull weekend my dear friend and thank you for sharing this wonderfull pictures

    ReplyDelete