Saturday, June 3, 2017

Double Dutch Braids

Hi friends,

     This morning I spent time looking through a Facebook album of braids, and most of them were versions of blossom Dutch braids.  So I decided to fix my hair in a similar style and made a zig-zag part with two Dutch braids.  I pulled on the edges of my braids to create the blossom effect, then added two low buns made with unbraided hair.  I love this hairstyle <3

     Thank you so much for visiting my blog!  I'm excited to be close to 1 million views, and you are helping me reach my goal.  How fun to share hair pictures with dear friends like you around the world.















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful hair style.
    Looks Absolutely Gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautifull hairstylle dear friend , happy weekend

    ReplyDelete