Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Rope coil braid

Hi everybody,

     Last night I remembered I haven't fixed my hair in this style for a while, so this morning I made a rope lace braid and tried my best to keep it wrapping around my head in a coil.  Of course my favorite small hairclips were a huge help creating this look.  Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope that you have a lovely and beautiful day just like we had today here in the islands.  This afternoon I walked around my yard taking random flower pictures, I'll share a few at the end of this post.  So fun to share hair (and flower) pictures with all my friends around the world.

















2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea..!
    I'm visiting your blog almost regularly. You are presenting really very beautiful hairstyles.
    Can you please present something like a "decorated braid" in full length? I think that looks absolutely stunning.
    I hope you will consider it.
    Once again thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifull my dear friend , wish you a wonderfull day
    Greetings from Bemgium

    ReplyDelete