Monday, June 12, 2017

Half updo for a beautiful morning

Hi friends,

     I discovered a new spot in our yard to take hair pictures, the light is perfect in the morning.  I love how you can see the blue sky through the trees and greenery.  Today I fixed my hair in a simple half updo using hair clips.  I tried several times to do my favorite Ginger Rogers' updo but my hair refused to cooperate!  This doesn't happen often, but it certainly happened today.  But all's well that ends well, and now I have another hairstyle to share here on my blog.

     Thank you for coming to see my pictures!












6 comments:

  1. Such a beautifull combination , your golden hair shine like the sun into the beautifull blue sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post, thanks for sharing, it’s indeed very helpful for a new blogger like me. Get Free ROBUX Tips 2019 NOW is essentially a standalone smartphone application which provides users with tips and tricks in relation to how more Robox can be obtained.View full description. How to Get Robux Free

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content and also found some interesting topic is Xbox live down

    ReplyDelete
  4. your article is awesome always follow your blog and found most interesting topics I also start a blog on iTunes Gift card

    ReplyDelete