Monday, June 19, 2017

Tropical Island French Braid

Hello friends,

     Today I used my beautiful new seashell hair accessory that I got in Japan.  I love it, it is so unusual and lovely.  The picture on the display counter showed the model wearing this seashell to decorate a French braid updo.  I was excited to see how to use this clip, and knew I had to get one for myself.

     Between the seashell and the pink ginger, this is a perfect hairstyle for a day on a tropical island 🌴🌺🌞

















3 comments:

  1. The temprature is tropical in Belgium also this week , thank you for sharing your beautifull hairstylles every day and make my heart smille

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hairstyle makes your hair look so much bigger! You always look so pretty, I'd love to dance with you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is tropical in Belgium at this moment :) Your hairstylle would be great here also
    Thank you for sharing dear friend

    ReplyDelete