Monday, July 27, 2015

4-strand braid, with a slightly different technique

Happy Monday :-)

Today I made a slanted 4-strand braid, but one of the strands was tiny while the other three strands were larger and all equal.  When I finished making my braid, I put my hair into a side bun.  Then I went back and tugged on the outer edge of my braid.  This gave it an interesting look, almost like a scalloped edge.
     Thank you, everyone!  I love sharing hair pictures here with all my friends around the world.











**********

(And some hair humor :-) 






5 comments:

  1. Happy Monday beautyfull angel <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you :-) You are ending my day with a smile!

      Delete
    2. You make me smille night and day :-) xxxx

      Delete
  2. Beautifully done, Andrea! Maybe you could make a tutorial video of this one.. Do you clip the little clips as you go along to ensure your bun or when you're done with the updo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good idea, thank you! About my hair clips, I do both. If you see a hair clip that is in the middle of hair, I put it in as I was making my bun. If you see a clip that is clipped to the outside of my braid or bun, I added that one last. It sounds confusing, but maybe in a video I can explain better XD

      Delete