Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I *heart* ponytails

Hi everyone,

Today I tried a new variation of my ponytail hairstyle from last week~ this time I kept the length of my ponytail a little longer than waist length.  Then I made a pull-through heart braid like I saw on Facebook, and made 4 hearts.  The rest of my ponytail is a normal pull-through braid, and I kept the tassel very tiny.
     I love this hairstyle!  And my hair doesn't feel heavy at all when I make a ponytail in this "I Dream of Jeannie" style.  I'm thinking...an idea for a future hairstyle video? :-)






















3 comments:

  1. I love ponytails :-) but a ponytail like yours is more then beautyfull :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a honor and pleasure beautyfull angel <3 <3 oxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete