Friday, July 10, 2015

Kate Middleton updo

Hi friends,

     Today my hairstyle reminded me of Kate Middleton's updo.  I so enjoyed seeing pictures this week from the baby's christening.  What a precious little princess <3

     To fix my hair in this style I made a loose waterfall braid with larger sections of hair, then braided the length of my hair in a long braid.  I pinned it up using my favorite tiny hair clips.  Thank you for coming to see my pictures!  I hope you have a lovely week-end.




**********






**********




5 comments:

  1. Totally elegant.
    Both of your are beautiful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate Middleton is such a elegant and beautyfull princess :) Just like you are a beautyfull angel <3 Wonderfull pictures dear friend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Erwin, thank you! Once again you make my heart smile with your kind words :-) <3

      Delete
    2. Its a pleasure and honor Andrea :) <3

      Delete