Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Swirl lace braids & a big bun

Hello friends,

Thank you so much for all the views and comments on my new hairstyle video!  How exciting to see that my Youtube channel has passed 900 subscribers.  Yesterday I tried to do a look I saw on Facebook, but ended up making a hairstyle of my own.  I'll have to study the technique I was aiming at a little more before I can do that particular look, but even so I like the way this hair'do turned out.
     I made an off-centered part, then braided a tiny lace braid on one side.  I gathered hair from the side closest to my face for a few times, then switched and added hair to the opposite side of my lace braid (this hair came from the side closest to my center part).  You can probably tell better from the pictures what I did.  Then I put my hair into a big low bun, and was satisfied (of course that is the most important and difficult step in any hairstyle! :-)













(And a beautiful island view)



No comments:

Post a Comment