Sunday, July 19, 2015

Chain Braids

Hi everyone,

Today I made a braided style that I haven't done for a while, the one I like to call a chain braid.  Some people on the internet have called this a snake braid or a slide-up braid, but this braid always reminds me of links in a chain.
     Since my dress had something similar to chains in the pattern of the material, I thought this hairstyle would match :-)  This is such an easy way to fix your hair, you just make an English braid in the center, hold one strand and slide the other two strands up to the top.  Then slowly slide them back down again to create this chain effect.  I added another chain braid on either side, and put my hair into a low ponytail which I then turned into a big bun.






**********









**********






2 comments: